Search Results
Read Post 7:01 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 FT»lolig
15second maps? ready for some sick entries :o I can't wait to see some experimental stuff etc.

Read Post 6:16 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 bigben
hmm might have to think out the box a little for this one 8-|

Read Post 6:06 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 bigben
Very happy to get a 7th out of 18 :cool: The server was great, best way for me to play all maps Thanks for hosting and good job everyone :)

Read Post 5:55 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 qqlele
GG all, theme was very interesting for me. I bravely avoided last position this time, not sure how that cut went unnoticed by my cut detector agrrr.

Read Post 5:01 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 ben3847
yey, fixed! :done: thanks (Y) :)

Read Post 3:02 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 MoniTor
What a surprise! I really didn't expect to win. A huge thanks to everyone involved. Trackbuilders, voters and those who host the MTC! GG all :cool:

Read Post 1:44 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 Beatinfected
here is the link to the server: maniaplanet://#join=TM2_MSM_06@Trackmania_2@nadeolabs - 1 week before tournament maplist will be limited to the 5 chosen maps. (All tournament-maps are already avaible there + many more fun chase-maps.)

Read Post 1:31 PM on 03-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
building a good short track might be harder than building a longer one, i gotta think something smart to enter this MTC ;)

Read Post 11:47 AM on 03-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
Hello MX ! :) Team Neyne is proudly presenting you the Chase Valleycar Tournament, a cup based on the chase gamemode. Being teamplay-reliant, chase is a funny yet technical way to enjoy TM ! What are the specific rules of this tournament ?...

Read Post 8:53 AM on 03-Aug-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Wow, sound like a simple MTC, but building something original turns out to be really difficult. Good luck every one! (Y)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem