Search Results
Read Post 2:52 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 FillInTheBlank

Read Post 1:39 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 Lars
Pjw: You can just go in the mediatracker of your map and set the effect: BloomHDR lower. Then you won't have these difficulties, but anyways I doubt anyone will have a problem with it in the first place because you can just turn the general bloom eff...

Read Post 12:03 PM on 02-Aug-2015
 TheM
No special signs are allowed in the name Does this only refer to the actual text of the map name, or does this include things like italics($i), narrow($n), and so on? It only refers to the characters in the name - styling is of course allowed....

Read Post 8:28 AM on 02-Aug-2015
 astroman
Hello everybody, yesterday, someone gave me a short german manual how to install TM² on Linux ....... :P (Y) ;) :cool: :D :D :D haha....... :D if you want to know how does it work, reply here, I would try to translate it to english.......

Read Post 6:53 AM on 02-Aug-2015
  pjw
No special signs are allowed in the name Does this only refer to the actual text of the map name, or does this include things like italics($i), narrow($n), and so on? Also, the art on the signs is fine, if a bit limited re: choices, but who...

Read Post 6:35 PM on 01-Aug-2015
 Donut
Sounds like fun, I will either go all out or be super lazy on my entry... depends how the all out attempt works :D

Read Post 5:22 PM on 01-Aug-2015
 Zack11
Wow, this is going to be really interesting :D I actually have an idea for this, so I'll try to make an entry :D

Read Post 4:12 PM on 01-Aug-2015
 TROLLZOR
i won 6 Planets, tyvm 8-|

Read Post 3:54 PM on 01-Aug-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Greetings everyone! :D Vision Cup is now over and here are the results: 1st :gold: Mewis, 5:11,229 4 WRs 2nd :silver: BooSter85, 5:13,270 3rd :bronze: Tim2505, 5:21,863 Congratulations Mewis, your constant good times makes you...

Read Post 11:46 AM on 01-Aug-2015
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC), August 2015. In the MTC, your task is to build a track on a given theme (see below). Later on, all of the entered tracks will be...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem