Read Post 4:28 AM on 28-Aug-2015
  pjw
derp

Read Post 10:46 PM on 27-Aug-2015
 mgafMUAT
Straight outta ingame editor: http://i.imgur.com/fL6vAzq.jpg

Read Post 4:22 PM on 27-Aug-2015
 shenef
At first thanks to 9512 :) 1) I updated all the tracks with a proper name (canyon/valley/stadium short´s 2015 #XXX) 2)The ones uploaded today will get no author comment (not much time today) but the next ones will :) 3) It´s my job to use ph...

Read Post 1:52 PM on 27-Aug-2015
 DMW»UD
any news? did you get enough tracks for CNC? do you need people to test the mappack? :P i've sent 2 tracks i hope at least one will pass :cool: ps. can we upload our tracks on MX after the mappack is decided?

Read Post 1:38 PM on 27-Aug-2015
 pfm
a few tips if you want to improve the attention given to your tracks: 1) Give them proper names! If you didn't care enough to give them something other than a random number, why should anyone else care to play it? 2) Always include Author Comme...

Read Post 10:37 PM on 26-Aug-2015
 shenef
Hi guy´s i fortunately found some time to play Trackmania again :) i started making a track almost every day and got some good reviews so i´ll start giving you the 5 newest tracks i uploaded (oc more on my profile) dont mind the naming.. i´m j...

Read Post 7:26 PM on 26-Aug-2015
 Dule
Hey, can anyone explain this new system? I remember the old easy way of making spinning wheels and making screenshots, but I guess there was an update because I don't play TM2 but I own it and this was my first time logging in after 79 days. This i...

Read Post 7:23 PM on 26-Aug-2015
  pjw
Thanks for the thoughtful explanation and clarification haenry--I appreciate it!

Read Post 2:44 AM on 26-Aug-2015
 SpaceBang
GG guys :p

Read Post 9:56 PM on 25-Aug-2015
 haenry
The mode is still fairly new and the competitive maps for it probably differ from the usual competitive maps. We don't exactly know yet how the perfect maps should look like for Chase. We held many discussions and exchanged thoughts about possibilit...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem