Search Results
Read Post 12:03 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 meNtality
still dont understand sry..... because if it dont count as surface, its its not allowed cause you jump from the texture to same texture or is it valid cause you not touch the surface? its not allowed to jump from the texture to same texture, cuz...

Read Post 12:00 PM on 01-Sep-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Is following thing allowed: 5 seconds platform texture then a jump and then 5 sends platform texture again? The same surface texture no longer than 5 seconds - the car should touch one type of surface texture no longer than 5 seconds. Jumps d...

Read Post 11:56 AM on 01-Sep-2015
 meNtality
What is the minimum length of the map?

Read Post 11:49 AM on 01-Sep-2015
 pfm
Hi, There's a small bug on the homepage "Latest tracks" section If you click to filter by one of the envis and then click "Find more" the url is malformed (question mark missing to start url parameters) http://i.imgur.com/s46kDrW.png

Read Post 8:38 AM on 01-Sep-2015
 drhugs
Is following thing allowed: 5 seconds platform texture then a jump and then 5 sends platform texture again? The same surface texture no longer than 5 seconds - the car should touch one type of surface texture no longer than 5 seconds. Jumps d...

Read Post 8:32 AM on 01-Sep-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Is following thing allowed: 5 seconds platform texture then a jump and then 5 sends platform texture again?

Read Post 8:25 AM on 01-Sep-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Can u tell, just cuz itss interesting me, how maps got submitted already?

Read Post 8:15 AM on 01-Sep-2015
 speedevolution
StorM

Read Post 11:06 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 pfm
I'm done driving this thing :P Will upload my replays in the near future! cool to hear :cool: , post the links to your replays here the more the better :)

Read Post 11:00 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC), September 2015. In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme (see below). Later on, all of the entered tracks will...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem