Search Results
Read Post 10:53 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg Please post links to your tracks for MTC September 2015 in this thread. On your track page, you see a five-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a JavaScript butt...

Read Post 10:38 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 DementiaII
Hi folks, I would like to if tomorrow's cup is going to be maintained. At the moment there's only one team registered, but I hope more will take part. If the cup takes place, what is the deadline to register ? Thank you !

Read Post 10:28 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 qqlele
OK, thanks, got it and will do. (Y)

Read Post 10:23 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 Voyager006
I'm done driving this thing :P Will upload my replays in the near future!

Read Post 9:59 PM on 31-Aug-2015
Hey maxi! Lightweight scenery basically means that your track shouldn't look empty, but the scenery shouldn't distract the driver and you shouldn't fill every block with something. You could check the new STC maps (just search STC in 'Find Tracks'...

Read Post 9:36 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 qqlele
Hey i have some questions regarding scenery: What is considered Lightweight scenery for normal map? Is there any copper limit i should not breach? Is there any way to test this and be sure it is good? Can we use sunset mood? Can we change fog c...

Read Post 5:44 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 haenry
Yeah that's fine. Thanks for letting us know :)

Read Post 4:00 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 Zack11
Thanks, I'll try that and see if it was the filtering :)

Read Post 3:55 PM on 31-Aug-2015
 pfm
Does anyone know why water isn't showing up on higher settings? I'm trying to take a screenshot that has water blocks from the RPG titlepack in it, but the water is totally invisible. I tried turning on/off all of the reflects but it doesn't help. An...

Read Post 3:41 PM on 31-Aug-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
i just want so say that i changed my name from tim2505 to aerosol but in voting sheet i entered tim2505 as mx name...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem