Search Results
Read Post 12:28 AM on 02-Sep-2015
 Zack11
GG, congratulations to Skellborn on the win and beatinfected with a very close 2nd and Nitrono with 3rd (Y) There were a ton of submissions this month and the results were very close so I'm really happy with 4th :cool: "Hey look it's me! Hell...

Read Post 12:24 AM on 02-Sep-2015
 pfm
Was great fun judging and reading other judges comments. There was a great variety of tracks. Incredible how tight it was for first spot! Congrats all =) and thanks for the fun

Read Post 12:16 AM on 02-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
Wheee :O Thank you so much! :) We're both really honored und super happy with the results! (I mean... how could it be different 8-| ) Looking forward to more MTCs where Custom Titlepacks are allowed :P

Read Post 12:07 AM on 02-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
There will be MTCs with custom titlepacks in the future for sure. However, the server is indeed one good reason. Another reason is that this current theme gets complicated a lot with many custom objects in Titlepacks. ;) I guess it makes sense.

Read Post 12:03 AM on 02-Sep-2015
 Zack11
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand the different physics thing very much. If wallrides and loops count as different physics, don't all angled blocks count as different also? Because if you try to make a U-turn while going downhill, it will be a...

Read Post 10:46 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg I am very proud to announce the results for the MTC with the most submissions so far. The winner this time is with a very close lead of just one point: :gold: Skellborn a...

Read Post 9:23 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 haenry
There will be MTCs with custom titlepacks in the future for sure. However, the server is indeed one good reason. Another reason is that this current theme gets complicated a lot with many custom objects in Titlepacks. ;)

Read Post 9:21 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 Skellborn
No more custom titlepacks, because of the server? I guess it's been the last mtc for me... at least for a while :-/

Read Post 8:42 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 haenry
For all those other blocks that are not clear: If the physics of a block is different from the other road types, then this block counts as an own surface. e.g. glass blocks have physics that are different from all other blocks. For the scuplture...

Read Post 7:39 PM on 01-Sep-2015
 snellejasper
There are a few blocks in stadium of which I'm not sure in which category I should place it: - Black/white buildings (8-5-x) - Sculptures - White rooftops (that create the blue ground) - Underground blocks, as that's both dirt and road

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem