Search Results
Read Post 2:22 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 ranish
mhh i cant decide if i shall take EagleAirport or FutureDreamsI would say that FutureDreams feels more like a switching surface track (EagleAirport feels a bit too much like platform/wallride/platform or its cousin platform/loop/platform). However, F...

Read Post 1:03 PM on 05-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
map: :done: uploaded? :done: nope... map is shit Why, dude? it looks nice ;) it may look good, buts a map doensnt consist of scenary only.

Read Post 11:17 AM on 05-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
mhh i cant decide if i shall take EagleAirport or FutureDreams

Read Post 9:39 AM on 05-Sep-2015
 pfm
I´m a little bit disappointed that people pay that much attention on MT work, GPS and Intro/Outro. Its a veryshort .. cmon :S. yeah I definitely agree with that :\ Actually outside of the MTC I agree too, MT is usually not important for me....

Read Post 5:43 AM on 05-Sep-2015
  pjw
And what exactly do you mean, Nitro? The theme is not hard enough for you? Then try 2seconds gogo :P Don't know about Nitro, but I'm going to do this. No more than two seconds on a surface sounds like a lot more fun to design than five. :cool:...

Read Post 4:48 AM on 05-Sep-2015
 Nixotica

Read Post 3:35 AM on 05-Sep-2015
 AR »rexine
This may have been posted before but I'm too lazy to check. How about an MTC theme where players are airborne most of the time. Only ~4 seconds spent on the ground with jumps or drops having to be at least 3 seconds long in between. So more or l...

Read Post 12:12 AM on 05-Sep-2015
 ranish
Map has been updated on September 5 to include ghost for respawn route. Map has been updated on September 9 with a modification on the second loop. 92207

Read Post 7:12 PM on 04-Sep-2015
 NitroGuy!
I´m a little bit disappointed that people pay that much attention on MT work, GPS and Intro/Outro. Its a veryshort .. cmon :S. yeah I definitely agree with that :\

Read Post 7:05 PM on 04-Sep-2015
 LostGamer
Congratulations to the winners! This was definitely not my best work for sure. ;) Reading the comments I´m a little bit disappointed that people pay that much attention on MT work, GPS and Intro/Outro. Its a veryshort .. cmon :S. Anyway th...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem