Search Results
Read Post 11:00 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 haenry
I don't know the exact number at the moment aerosol, but we still need plenty more maps ;)

Read Post 10:57 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 haenry
Lolig, that all depends on how the underside of the block is made. But to simplify things I would generally say it is a different texture. But you should make sure to touch it with your tires and not the roof to call it driving :p Custom Title...

Read Post 10:20 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 DMW»UD
i got 5 stadium in the pack, myabe i should build some valley too :P

Read Post 10:18 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 Steve
Heyho, is it allowed to build a Map with TM-Plus ? :cool: ___________________________________________ memo: read the rules first, than ask lol ^^ but thx

Read Post 10:15 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 DMW»UD
I finished my track and uploaded to PLC group, good luck everyone :cool:

Read Post 9:42 PM on 03-Sep-2015
Sorry, only noticed the reply now! You can register to the cups until the cup starts, so even 5 minutes before the cup is enough. Most of the teams register pretty late so I wouldn't worry about getting enough teams :) New cup here, next wednes...

Read Post 7:17 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 NitroGuy!
haenry, don't you think <5s per surface is too easy? :cool:

Read Post 6:00 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 winter
New fullspeed! At long last and yaddayadda. Eternity http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/92143

Read Post 5:43 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 _firestorrm
you can actually play them, by saving a replay and playing aginst that replay. #justmariusthings

Read Post 5:35 PM on 03-Sep-2015
 gado
KO maps get replayed, so it doesn't matter :P They're still fairly unknown, because you can't play them anywhere else than on the KO server during KO for a short time (Y)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem