Search Results
Read Post 7:59 AM on 11-May-2015
 Beatinfected
Sounds like a nice theme, i guess im in this time, when i'll find some free time for mapping. Only one thing: Custom Titlepacks are allowed Sure? So i can build my map in Valley-Extansions-Pack and noone will judge it because noone would downloa...

Read Post 6:44 AM on 11-May-2015
 tcq
Any news?

Read Post 6:07 AM on 11-May-2015
 Patriot
Nice that there is again but could not make sure that the Costum Sign and Carskins with load ? Some maps the sign and carskin not see, I do not drive so ugly Nadeo car :P

Read Post 4:41 PM on 10-May-2015
 TGYoshi
Can't hide the fact that it would be useful :P. I might add it sometime soon, there are some technical reasons behind it at the moment. You can query multiple maps at the same time using the second call, though, so you don't need to call it once per...

Read Post 1:08 PM on 10-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Track Showcase - mtc ~ Back²Bug'

Read Post 11:29 AM on 10-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
hope you enjoy my track :) 85486 HF GL

Read Post 8:14 AM on 10-May-2015
 400r_
The 8th "Random Tracks" episode, hope you enjoy :cool: Random Tracks - May 10, 2015

Read Post 8:00 AM on 10-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Yeah i tried - and thx What did you try? What's not working? What don't you understand? We can't help you unless you give us more information. :) Yes you can use a different cam at some parts, if it is difficult to drive. The provided cam shou...

Read Post 2:15 AM on 10-May-2015
  pjw
Yeah i tried - and thx What did you try? What's not working? What don't you understand? We can't help you unless you give us more information. :) Yes you can use a different cam at some parts, if it is difficult to drive. The provided cam shou...

Read Post 11:53 PM on 09-May-2015
 edk
Okay, right on. Thank you!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem