Search Results
Read Post 9:13 PM on 13-May-2015
 haenry
why is it everytime I post something ppl are saying I attack them? Because it is very hard to be always nice, but definitely worth the effort ;)

Read Post 8:32 PM on 13-May-2015
 ketrab
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53936803/TMXChghost.png Hey MX Community, some of you played in TMUF for years... Why not to reactivate it on this holiday? I'd like to invite you to have great fun in our old TMUF...

Read Post 8:26 PM on 13-May-2015
 FT»lolig
... As it seems I have accidentally pointed to Fearless with using the last post about the subject as a quote. it wasn't meant to you in person, it was meant to everyone who was... I hope this misunderstanding is solved. edit: why is it ever...

Read Post 6:49 PM on 13-May-2015
 Mwett

Read Post 6:06 PM on 13-May-2015
 Mwett
If you need more judges I'd be willing to help. ;)

Read Post 5:41 PM on 13-May-2015
 haenry
I understand what lolig said, but i cant await it too! Me neither :cool:

Read Post 12:32 PM on 13-May-2015
 Mwett
That's true :) I'm actually having lots of fun building this backwards track :) Nice theme

Read Post 6:03 AM on 13-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
1st off I wasn't Bitchin, I asked a forking question FT»lolig As I stated when posting my track this was my 1st MTC. that being said, Wouldn't it be wonderful for a beginner to get timely results of their competition entry so one could judge if...

Read Post 4:47 AM on 13-May-2015
 NitroGuy!
is only game y u heff 2 b mad

Read Post 12:17 AM on 13-May-2015
 Kamakaze
I was hoping the Force Feedback was better with my G27 but it's still an amazing game nonetheless. Can't wait for more content! It would be cool to have a MX online league if we had enough players but I don't think it's likely.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem