Search Results
Read Post 6:27 PM on 15-May-2015
  pjw
stuff Thanks for the clarification--that all makes sense. I have one map close to finished, and I'll probably have a couple more in the next week or so. (Also, damn fast replay on Camber Dance! Nice job! :O )

Read Post 5:21 PM on 15-May-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Ohhhh, how cool is this ^^ :D Thanks to all of you who have submitted a vote. :done: (Y) My congratulations to all the winners and to be honest - this is not what I've expected. This ride from fearless freap makes me really smile and this "su...

Read Post 4:38 PM on 15-May-2015
 gado
I had someone take one of my maps, re-name it, and upload it as theirs before, so I always password my maps. Why would you need to see it in the editor, vs. in-game flight cam? Nobody will take your KO maps and reupload them as theirs, but you can...

Read Post 1:48 PM on 15-May-2015
 Patriot
Now in the "MTC April 2015 - Winners" video works my carskin (Y)

Read Post 12:46 PM on 15-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
uploaded my track :)

Read Post 11:59 AM on 15-May-2015
  eyebo
I just want to thank everyone for their input in this topic. (Y)

Read Post 10:31 AM on 15-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
Foolhouse

Read Post 10:30 AM on 15-May-2015
  SYNERGY.aerosol!
congrats :)

Read Post 10:06 AM on 15-May-2015
 Skellborn
Congrats! Top 3 ist pretty much the same, that i would have voted for :)

Read Post 5:04 AM on 15-May-2015
  pjw
Please don't add an editing password I had someone take one of my maps, re-name it, and upload it as theirs before, so I always password my maps. Why would you need to see it in the editor, vs. in-game flight cam? Edit: I guess if the map can't...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem