Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!]
Page: 2 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

I really like the track so far, smooth and fun :d

Submitted my first stage for the BASCO! Will definitely be an interesting stage.

Good Luck everyone :)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Challenge accepted and mastered :d
Moped Racer

tcq says:
Challenge accepted and mastered :d

That's the attitude! :cool:

(y)
MTC underway!

Still waiting for one good reason :-w
gado is a

haenry says:
Still waiting for one good reason :-w

Create stuff inside a strict rule set seems to be the challenge here. If not, then block mixing should be allowed too :)
Moped Racer

well, moving track and adding BM are extremely different things. and I think judges should've thought about that too (I mean about possibility to continue the track)... instead they just rated the flow.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

No, I judged also on ability to build after. Banjee and Weeeee both had their parts lose points because of building into a corner.

What I took into account was proximity to other blocks though, not proximity to the edge of the track. If this rule isn't changed, I will be looking at that more closely for s4 and beyond.
Site Leader

This doesn't make me feel so well :s
The rules really can't be changed?
Moped Racer

marti, I've looked at your part... there's still a lot of space left. 5 blocks in front of the end and 6 blocks to the left. The problem is that people can't really make a right turn because of all the scenery there. But they'll deal with it.

I think it would be foolish to change the rule at this point since people have already been building their stage 4 parts and some have already been uploaded. It'd give others an advantage that those first uploaders didn't have.

We could possibly see a change in the rules for stage 5, but I guess we'll first see what we end up with at the end of stage 4. Obviously for "official" word on it, we wait for KekX. ;)
Site Leader

eyebo (701) says:
The problem is that people can't really make a right turn because of all the scenery there. But they'll deal with it.

nice attitude.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem