Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!]
Page: 9 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

I guess everyone will see more of the scores when the full results are published on Friday, but I will tell you right now that ddbb did an excellent job with integrating the smaller roads into his part, to add some diversity. Evidently some of the other judges didn't agree, as he didn't get a high score from all of us. Or perhaps they just didn't agree that it fit with the overall track.

I had 9 tracks with 8pts or over though. I really enjoyed a lot of parts on this stage. :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Agreed to all Eyebo has said in his past 2 replies :)
You're much better with words than I am ^^
Moped Racer

marti says:
Agreed to all Eyebo has said in his past 2 replies :)
You're much better with words than I am ^^

tmjonas says:
edit: way to go eyebo :p

marti says:
Just a rememberer: ohei2 was the only one really complaining about cp's. And he's not judging at this stage, as far as I know.

ohei2 has chosen to leave the moderation team, as you can see from his absence on the crew page here on MX.

Since it's only MX crew members, chuckie, and winners of prior stages that are judging.. I think it's probably safe to assume that ohei2 won't be judging any future parts.

Some of you may have disagreed with how he judged one of the stages, but there was still much truth in what he said about CPs. Please continue to make an effort to place CPs in your parts at logical points and make sure they're respawnable. (y)

Snip'thib says:
^^ Thats why i tried to add an offroad part :d ..... but why speak about GP-platform transition if judges prefer that 8-| ..

I actually scored broadsword's part quite high, and it had a lot of offroad in it. Considering it was all flat, it was really fun to drive.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

yeah I also had fun on broadswords part :)
Beetle Racer

go resuuuuuuuuuults =p
Zimmer Racer

Space:
KekX says:
Final results as usual on Friday 20.00 CET :)

And thank you, eyebo and Nimrod! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was short on time but wanted to show that a turn to the right didn't necessarily require removing a lot of scenery. Unfortunately, until after the dealine,I couldn't seem to find a way to build less flat. That's just how life goes.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

If i can guess.. my guess is, enai. :)
go go go...
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

gogogo KekX!
Stop watching TV again :p
:d
gado is a

Exactly what I was thinking, haenry :cool:
Moped Racer

probably the tv-program was boring. and now ...he sleeps :p
Learner Driver
Page: 9 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem