Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!]
Page: 10 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Sure looks like it :)
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
hm, I miss some diversity in the map. It becomes a track with only GP-platform-GP-platform and a little bit offorad. There are 6 different types of normal road, but I don't see any little turn on it in the first 3 parts and the final parts now.

tcq says:
Have to agree with marius here. I love all of the build parts, but in case of diversity of the whole map i would have already disqualified the Enai Siaion, the kamakaze and the Exploding Lemon parts, because they all use the same transition as in the tmj part

Every time I make something different in any MTC I lose and the super generic map wins. Fucking hell.

I wanted to use cliffside roads here but 1/ Nadeo put those shitty overhangs over the only piece you could use in a transition and 2/ some judge would forget how to drift with the brake and downrate my part and make me lose. Then I wanted to do a diagonal transition from platform ramp to uphill GP. I removed it because it made a thunk sound meaning I failed to appease the SMOOTHNESS GOD and would lose with 100% certainty.

I got the message from the previous three parts - if you want to win you need to build EXTREMELY. STANDARD. GENERIC. FARE. Face it, this game has GP blocks and platform blocks and a large amount of gimmick blocks and nothing more.
Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer

haenry says:
gogogo KekX!
Stop watching TV again :p
:d

lol :d
This time, it wasn't the TV. I just wasn't at home ;)

But now I am and the results will come asap.
MTC underway!

A winner for stage 4 is found!

The winner is haenry :gold:

You can watch the full results of the first phase of judging here and those of the final voting here!

After the first phase, it was almost clear that either haenry or Enai would be the lucky guy ;)

For the next stage of building, please visit this thread! Deadline for your tracks is Sunday, May 13, 23:00 CET!

Thank you all for your submissions!
MTC underway!

Oh, and before I forget that, thank you eyebo for the nice words (page 8) :)

As you can see, there were only 4 judges in phase one unfortunately because neither MrA nor forzyy nor me had enough time to judge.

edit: Sorry for the triplepost :p
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

Congrats haenry! (y)
Site Leader

2nd! FUUUUUUU
Gj Haenry :d
Moped Racer

Thanks a lot. I am so glad, that I won this stage. Thanks judges :)
Funny to see, that we had the exact same amount of points in the first phase of judging, enai. So it was close :d
gado is a

Yay congrats haenry! :)
Moped Racer

Last :'(
The agony of defeat :s
We shall never surrender :-w

Oh and Congrats Haenry (y)
Learner Driver
Page: 10 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem