Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 4 [Status: Results on page 10!]
Page: 11 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

great contest ^^
someone gave me 7.5 was it a typo.. =p hehe just kidding :d thx

and thx eyebo. for the great info how you judge. =p it was interest reading. (you doing a great work, judges)

Gratz to the heanry. :cool:

edit: @judges: cut found :-w
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Oops :$
Site Leader

I don't Know what's worser, that i didn't See THIS cut in my Track, or that all the judges also where blind 8-| ;)

But ... may neither of the 2 points above is the best -> cut at the winner-stage, too :d
Last edited by FeiieR,
Learner Driver

Cuts aren't really such a big problem, as they can be scenery-d out later :)
Moped Racer

deserved win haenry as you were in all stages finalist. ;)

but the big CP gap which allows to cut is a problem we builders have to solute somehow within our 1000 planets limit.
:d
Moped Racer

give me a banked cp block and everything will be fine =p
Yeah, I really looked for a place to build a checkpoint. There was none except at the end :(
gado is a

Well, give us a banked road to platform transition, mirror versions of the banked corners, an uphill GP to platform transition, banked platform curves, 3x3 GP curves, a 2x2 GP S-bend, more than one platform tunnel piece with an open roof, lower wallrides and loops, platform ramps that don't make the car flip, GP pieces without fences and lightposts, a cliffside road hill without an intrusive overhang, a curve that transitions from flat to banked, an offroad to platform transition, blocks that can be placed on the ground without causing bumps to appear, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Unfortunately Nadeo didn't get around to implementing the other half of the track blocks because there was more money to be found in Shootmania.

:(
Moped Racer

1) you seem very angry
2) your last argument makes no sense at all. TM has a community. SM has not (yet), and so carries a much larger risk of producing. :)
Moped Racer

so you mean that new TM can be shit because old community will "eat" it anyway? that's how sequels often fail.
Zimmer Racer

I say that would be a probable scenario, if it wasn't for the fact that all TM games yet are brilliant ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 11 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem