Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2014 Stage 1 - Tobbe won [Page 6] 
BASCO 2014 Stage 1 - Tobbe won [Page 6]
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Yes yes, all that is true.
However, the votes will be public later on and I dont think a lot of people wants everyone to see that they down voted everyone.
I thought avout it a lot and actually want to give it a try. If it fails dramatically, it will be easy to change and do it the old way ;)
gado is a

entry submitted :)
if not used I'll make an own map out of it :p
Moped Racer

FT»lolig says:
entry submitted :)
if not used I'll make an own map out of it :p

Same here ;)
MX Supporter

^ I'll do sth. similar... I guess I'll just take all my submissions and put them together after the BASCO :p

thinking of the judging I guess we'll just have to wait and drink some tea... or like the german stereotype would say beer...
G-kart Racer

I'm already building upon this start for my own map =p
The Green Dude

mazer says:
thinking of the judging I guess we'll just have to wait and drink some tea... or like the german stereotype would say beer...

Just don't mix them! :p
MX Supporter

That would be terrible :'(
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

erikfzr says:
mazer says:

Just don't mix them! :p

haenry says:
That would be terrible :'(

Don't be afraid... I won't... when I'm honest I don't really like either of them :p
G-kart Racer
The Voting Phase Begins!  

• The submission phase for Stage 1 is closed as of now and that means the judging phase has begun!

• How does judging work?
    • Everyone is allowed to judge
    • Just fill out this form (You can save a direct link after you send all your answers, which you can use to edit your answers again.)
    • Write a reply to this topic stating that you have judged
    • Rate your own map with a 10, but vote fair for others' maps. (The final results will be made publicly, so I'm pretty sure you don't want to expose yourself as the unfair downvoter ;) )
    • The deadline vor voting will be September, Sunday the 7th 2014 (Full Timetable)
  • Link to the mapgroup
Have fund and be nice (y)
Thanks to gado for creating the screenshots for the form!
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

I voted.
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem