Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2014 Stage 1 - Tobbe won [Page 6] 
BASCO 2014 Stage 1 - Tobbe won [Page 6]
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Voting done. So many good parts :d
Although that probably means I'm not going to be there xD
The Green Dude

also done.. :p
G-kart Racer

I have also posted my thoughts on all the tracks as well, this should provide some very intriguing results when all is said and done! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

EDIT: I'v finished voting :) Very interesting, indeed.
Last edited by erikfzr,
MX Supporter

voting done :done:
Beetle Racer

gong to update my map to the valley (solo) title than I'll vote :p (yup I build it in the valley,canyon,stadium pack thought it'll be fine but it seems it isn't....
(I'm not going to give anyone a 10 even not my own. unless the others their parts stun me, but I normally never give any one a perfect score since perfections is endless...)

Moped Racer

you have to give your own part a ten thats a rule :p
Beetle Racer

FT»lolig says:
gong to update my map to the valley (solo) title than I'll vote :p (yup I build it in the valley,canyon,stadium pack thought it'll be fine but it seems it isn't....
(I'm not going to give anyone a 10 even not my own. unless the others their parts stun me, but I normally never give any one a perfect score since perfections is endless...)

+1, but I must say there was a almost 10 among my votes
MX Supporter

well I've Voted!

well I've been downvoting and trolling like mad XD can't wait for the public opening of the forms!

well 2 maps amazed me :)
Moped Racer

You have to give yourself a 10.
The reason is that the votes will cancel each other out, if everyone votes the same, which happens to be a 10 in our case.
And if you don't vote at all, well you have a 10 less :p
EDIT: clarification
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem