Mod Wishes
Page: 3 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

Hello friends, I love the mod style Red Bull Racing? Sorry my English is not very good ;)
Learner Driver

what about a transparent mod where all sufaces are transparent. 8-|
Beetle Racer
Portal  
A mod like this...
Learner Driver

Hey Wraith,

I hope everything turns out ok with the health issue in your family.

When you return, whenever it may be, I would like to discuss with you a possibility of a very simple Valley mod focusing on visibility for colorblind drivers.

Myself and I know a few other TM drivers struggle a lot with some lack of contrast of some dirt roads, and tarmac road barriers. Specialy when playing the game at the lower quality settings (blurrier textures even worse problem)

Maybe if you could combine a simple No Grass mod with some simple color highlights for the dirt roads and a couple of textures for road barriers and lamp posts.
And at the same trying to avoid making the mod heavy for slow PC's (your other mods are all excellent but usually slow down my pc to a crawl)

Talk to you on your return :-)
Quad Bike Racer

TURN OFF 3D DECALS IN SETTING'S

but after reading your problems in a PM i am more than glad to make something for you....
i am away for sometime, best part i will have my pc with me, sadly no net..please
send more idea's for this mod you want...lets talk modding !

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I would really like a "swamp" mod for Canyon :) I am making a Star Wars RPG series (See ), and I am ready to make an RPG for "Dagobah." This is the swamp-like planet that Yoda lives on in Star Wars V ;) Here are some pics:

It doesn't have to be specifically for Dagobah, but I really would like a swamp mod that looks something like this ;) I'm willing to pay any amount of planets for this mod (y)

If you plan to make it, please send me a message, or email me at: nos.zack11@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Zack11
Moped Racer

This could be real fun to make but also a pain..anyone up for it ? ^^^^^^
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

What about a Safari/Dakar theme for Valley?

I'd like to have dirt platform blocks or terraforming tools like the 'underwater footage' of the lake?

It would be cool to have LARGER and WIDER dirt tracks!

Not only graphical mod, but changing also the surface grip properties...
MX Supporter

erikfzr says:
What about a Safari/Dakar theme for Valley?

I'd like to have dirt platform blocks or terraforming tools like the 'underwater footage' of the lake?

It would be cool to have LARGER and WIDER dirt tracks!

Not only graphical mod, but changing also the surface grip properties...

http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=1963

what pigs me off making mods, is the way nadeo doubles up the tiles around the world
think meuh got a dakar them one coming but not sure when best contact him
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:

http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=1963

what pigs me off making mods, is the way nadeo doubles up the tiles around the world
think meuh got a dakar them one coming but not sure when best contact him

I've tested the Outback mod, which btw. looks great, BUT it's standard Valley handling....
I'd like to have the possibility to create RallyeCross tracks where you have wider tracks (even two blocks wide) with (bumpy?) dirt surface with dirt grip (gravel that induces drifting, not glue like tarmac)...

Something like this, but without those bubbles in the middle:

MX Supporter
Page: 3 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem