Location: Home  Community Forums  General  most "not fun" Canyon thingies 
most "not fun" Canyon thingies
Page: 1 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer
most "not fun" Canyon thingies  
1. autobrake
2. bad control after drift
3. a biiit late steering
4. pretty hard loops handling (discutable)
5. a bit hard control on boosters
6. terrible backwards driving

agree/have anything to add?
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

And who cares? I mean, this is a new gameplay! Nadeo didn't make a stadium remake.

Also coast have insane crap handling, and desert have a too much shaky gameplay, but these are the gameplays, and nobody can ask to change it xD

You can only hope for different gameplay with valley^^
Moped Racer

I just listed things which could have been improved to get more fun environment. canyon is less fun than it could be, don't you agree?
also, you didn't fully understand me. it was quite fun to not to drift in coast and not to overtilt in desert (imho). in canyon, it's not fun when you crash into the wall and crash into it again because of autobrake; also it's not fun when you have to get as straight line as possible after drift and on boosters and loops, or you'll fail (2, 4, 5), for keyboarders it's really hard. late steering just has no sense (to get more real driving), even if you'll get used to it.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

If you have a gripe with the gameplay, then your better off complaining to Nadeo on the MP forums instead of here.
I don't understand this 'late' steering. The car's suspension give a little when you first instruct it to turn. It has to do with the inertia of the car. I don't think that it process the command with too much of a delay, if that's what you're talking about.
Sports Saloon Racer

only 2 probs with canyon
1. using bad wallride physics in the loops making them uselesss
2. post turn "wiggles"
Quad Bike Racer

...to be honest most of those just tell that you're not skilled enough.
Back in action!

Space says:
1. autobrake

Won't join the people hating on this thread.. but is that true? :o Never noticed it but I hate autobrake :( How does that work? :s
· · · – – – · · ·

@ville: I'm speaking from casual players, who aren't really skilled too. and I have 137 solo campaign medals, while you have 119 ^^
@tuta: if you're crashing into the wall, TM is braking for you. today once I ever got when I crashed, bounced back to the road, drove about half a sec straight and drifted without pressing the brake on flat road!
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

sorry space, but the amount of medals says ... NOTHING !
You just lost the game ...

was just about to remake my post a bit ^^
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem