Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 19 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

md says:
i'm quite curious to know how sm-exchange will menage the award system now that all of the 'tracks' will be played online only.

I think it could owkr (notice how NONE of the letters in that word came in the right place....) the same? only you couldnt try whatever map you want whenever you want.

Guess it'd gonna be a lot more "Pls admin add my map" though :p
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

i notice one thing today and i have no idea what shootmania has to do in "TrackMania 2 Chat" to do...
" any way here is one more video.. kinda cool ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lua7LDr2xE
:cool:

maybe you can make a new tread about only hootmania in the beginning so its easyer to find and makes more sence. :p

move this..
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Another videos: Duels - Complete final match

----------------------------------------------

Info from Hylis (Google translate):
"(...) And the key is useless to ask for now. The goal is to start in May the alpha and beta in June."

(source)
Old Age Caravanner

kruemelyeti (108) says:
Haven't found a shootmania-thread here, so I made one, because of the new Ingame-Trailer of Shootmania: Storm

There it is: Trailer

Looks totally awesome in my opinion! :|

Gogo, share your thoughts, what do you think about the trailer or the game itself?
Moped Racer

well, sprint (videomaker in case you dunno, now works at nadeo) is awsum as always ;P als great music xD
Zimmer Racer

Sorry for creating a new topic, haven't found this thread. :$

I'm pretty excited about the trailer. Weather effects during the matches (you can hear thunder and see flashes at 00:35 and 00:57), fast and action-based gameplay and as unrealistic as trackmania (jump platform at 1:13, long fall at 1:36). Graphics look nice, too, especially the character models (I was afraid that they look pretty ugly, Nadeo is used to design cars, but humans...?). I want this game so bad right now! (l)
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Please guys, watch the trailer on the maniaplanet channel. Everyone else, including Ubisoft, posted a leaked copy that wasn't quite finished.

Here's the link to the official final release:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUFv8QwmUY

kruemelyeti says:
Nadeo is used to design cars, but humans...?

There were humans on board the boats in Virtual Skipper. ;) They even got up and moved around the boats too, depending on what needed to be done with the rigging.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Thanks for the information eyebo, didn't know that. :$

eyebo (away) says:
There were humans on board the boats in Virtual Skipper. ;) They even got up and moved around the boats too, depending on what needed to be done with the rigging.

This game is completely new for me. It's the first time I hear that nadeo makes also something else than trackmania / maniaplanet. :d

By the way, you can sign up for the beta at shootmania.com. ;)
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (108) says:
By the way, you can sign up for the beta at shootmania.com. ;)

so, they might actually do the beta properly for sm...
Quad Bike Racer

New screenshots: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07

New previews: GamesBeat - Destructoid - Shacknews

Interview with Mr.Bob (English)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 19 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem