Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 20 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

Exploding Lemon»LT says:
so, they might actually do the beta properly for sm...

By properly do you mean that they let you into this one? :p
Beetle Racer

In picture 7 of Bionick's post, there's a little car-button at the top left in the editor. :s :p ?
:d
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
Exploding Lemon»LT says:
so, they might actually do the beta properly for sm...

By properly do you mean that they let you into this one? :p

no, i mean that you don't have to "pre-order" it to get into the open beta :p
Quad Bike Racer

ah, ok. ^^ I don't mind the pre-order, though. I am going to get the game anyway.
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
ah, ok. ^^ I don't mind the pre-order, though. I am going to get the game anyway.

for me i want to be able to try before i buy. don't get me wrong, but i don't want to pre-oreder then feel like i wasted $25 when i could've spent it on something i would enjoy.

although... i'll probably just get it anyways just to screw with the map editor...
Quad Bike Racer

Hans Holo says:
In picture 7 of Bionick's post, there's a little car-button at the top left in the editor. :s :p ?
:d

Pre-alpha screenshots. Inevitably there's still some UI elements in there from TM. The UI for TM2 also changed a lot from Pre-Alpha (such as the screenshots and videos we saw coming out of E3 in June 2011) and what we actually got in the release version.
Site Leader

I made a quick collection of the first ShootMania live stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsBug4XMiQ
Quad Bike Racer

Official TwitchTV videos

Another E3 Tournament videos: video01 - video02 - video03
Old Age Caravanner

they didn't really show the game at the Ubi conf properly at all

Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

E3 presentation of Shootmania was quite boring. They just made a short 3on3-tournament on stage, that was it.

But I have to admit that it's not easy to present a game which is nearly 100% community-based in a decent way on stage, when everyone else shows up with insane scripted action-sequences and awesome render-trailers, though.
Moped Racer
Page: 20 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem