Search Results
Read Post 6:36 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 AR »DrHugs.
Well, there is the "Race" section for all those unfitting tracks tho :/ I don't see what's the problem with putting those tracks there instead of having to "parasite" another style. Problem being that for Stadium, fullspeed got very specific over tim...

Read Post 6:33 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 Julius
You both have good points. I'll change it for you tho :)

Read Post 6:29 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 Arkive
Speedfun is not a style available to choose in the MX style list. It would be too difficult to list all styles and sub-styles, as they tend to grow and evolve naturally rather than having strict definitions. The way I see it, Speedfun is a sub-style...

Read Post 5:43 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 AR »DrHugs.
Problem being the said slides are from a whole other mapstyle : speedfun. If it's another mapstyle, it's not fullspeed. Go on any Fullspeed server and you'll see that not a single track contains those features. Stadium FS is kinda specific. Then...

Read Post 5:31 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 Julius
Well i saw your comments on my maps :) I know it's not a typical FS map but the Fullspeed categorie "rule" is : you go really fast and you never brake. So i put the FS categories on my 2 shitfest maps cause it's actually it. But for people who...

Read Post 3:21 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 AR »DrHugs.
Great then, ty for answering !

Read Post 3:17 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 Ozon
There is no easy 'fix' to this issue, since it is user-generated and therefore needs moderation. I have an idea on how to solve the conflict with an easy method and I'll keep you updated on when we're going to launch it.

Read Post 2:49 PM on 09-Jun-2019
 AR »DrHugs.
Atm its 15 maps over 20 not being fullspeed in the fullspeed list... Come on......

Read Post 9:19 PM on 08-Jun-2019
 Keissla.wp
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455761917202399232/587003443361611920/MAP-Request.png The Mini-RPG Championship Season 1 staff is looking for maps. Requirements : Name : $i$3c3m$fffRPG'1 $3c3» $fff Length : From 1min10s to 1min30s....

Read Post 10:33 PM on 06-Jun-2019
 PangoLynne
https://i.imgur.com/arOZbnA.jpg The weekly MX Knockouts regularly need new maps to keep things fresh and interesting! All players are welcome to submit maps for possible inclusion. Below are the map packs you can build for, as well as mapping guidel...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem