Search Results
Read Post 5:37 PM on 29-May-2019
 auparadis
it looks like this for me: https://imgur.com/RGbHGYn (still does)

Read Post 5:29 PM on 29-May-2019
  eyebo
That's strange. I just unlinked my account and linked it again and it's working normally. I suppose there could have been some issue with ManiaPlanet when you reported it an hour ago. When you click to connect it, does it take you to the ManiaP...

Read Post 4:34 PM on 29-May-2019
 auparadis
when i want to upload a track it says: Your account must be connected/linked with your ManiaPlanet account. but when i click connect now(mp4 account) it says An error occured! no state found! what can I do?

Read Post 4:31 PM on 29-May-2019
 xenomorphis
Indeed. arkive's comments should become a MX-Standard in terms of depth and length when it comes to commenting for an award for example :D Nice to see that the judges are taking their time for getting into the maps they're testing and the writing o...

Read Post 4:08 PM on 29-May-2019
 Golo
Oh, didnt even see there are also comments. Appreciate the time you put into this, bois. Especially arkive, holy shit...

Read Post 3:53 PM on 29-May-2019
 AR »rexine
Apologies racekadse, I overlooked that somehow :S

Read Post 3:22 PM on 29-May-2019
  eyebo
https://i.imgur.com/wqWPkoO.jpg Hello, For a new project that will be announced in a few days, we search for a map that will be played by casual/new TM players. Here is the constraints: - Environment: Stadium - Duration around 45s/1min - St...

Read Post 10:57 PM on 28-May-2019
 Beatinfected
yeah nice podium! all my favorites. congratulation to fabinshain&racekadse, buttifara and ziyx. ps: Had to laugh hard while reading marius comment on the chess track: "What is this first checkmate? Where was the White Queen before the last move? B...

Read Post 6:22 PM on 28-May-2019
 lna lolatic
Okay, thanks man. (Y)

Read Post 5:08 PM on 28-May-2019
 Arkive
Unfortunately, there is not currently a filter specifically for map length. I believe it is currently on the feature wishlist. Until then, you can still use the Primary Order filter to order by the shortest or longest tracks in your search.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem