Search Results
Read Post 2:55 AM on 29-Oct-2018
  eyebo
I usually only install one color at a time, so it's more manageable. I do wish folder structures were respected and beneficial for sorting signs.

Read Post 12:05 PM on 28-Oct-2018
 Bordoc
Any idea what causes the editor to crash? happens sometimes and last time it did, i saved my item 3 times by clicking the save button( though without exiting the editing interface), which apparently left me from where i began when i loaded up the gam...

Read Post 12:36 AM on 28-Oct-2018
 AR »rexine
Voted :done:

Read Post 12:28 AM on 28-Oct-2018
 Zat The Alien
The 8 minute race video file was so large I had to stop it after 5 hours of rendering.How can a 6 minute video file be larger than two Forza Horizon 4 games ? It can be that large if it's uncompressed. Basically all videos would be that big if it...

Read Post 12:22 AM on 28-Oct-2018
 Zat The Alien
If you're not trying to edit the video, use Koepi's XviD to render out of ManiaPlanet: http://www.koepi.info/xvid.html Just install it, and restart your game. You'll have a new setting for XviD when you go to render a video from the replay edi...

Read Post 11:48 PM on 27-Oct-2018
  eyebo
You can sort your items manually in: Documents\ManiaPlanet\Items\ You can make your own folder, and they'll show up in-game after a restart. It's definitely worth learning the item editor & mesh modeler. Although currently there are some thing...

Read Post 11:29 PM on 27-Oct-2018
  eyebo
The 8 minute race video file was so large I had to stop it after 5 hours of rendering.How can a 6 minute video file be larger than two Forza Horizon 4 games ? It can be that large if it's uncompressed. Basically all videos would be that big if it...

Read Post 11:27 PM on 27-Oct-2018
  eyebo
If you're not trying to edit the video, use Koepi's XviD to render out of ManiaPlanet: http://www.koepi.info/xvid.html Just install it, and restart your game. You'll have a new setting for XviD when you go to render a video from the replay edi...

Read Post 10:50 PM on 27-Oct-2018
 Bordoc
Ive been fiddling around with the item editor and have managed to get a grip of it to some extent, but im not sure what to do about blocks automatically putting themselves in different Groups whenever you copy paste sometimes etc(becomes problematic...

Read Post 4:09 PM on 27-Oct-2018
 Racho

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem