Search Results
Read Post 5:23 PM on 23-Oct-2018
 Arkive

Read Post 5:15 PM on 23-Oct-2018
 Arkive
Based on your description, it looks like you did everything correctly. Did you have ManiaPlanet open when you added the signs to the folder? I believe ManiaPlanet needs to be restarted before any new signs appear.

Read Post 5:10 PM on 23-Oct-2018
 rickeinjae
Hello. I downloaded the MX-Trackmania Sign Pack zip file and extracted the MX file inside to the "MX" folder inside into my Documents\ManiaPlanet\Skins\Any\Advertisement folder. Then opened Map Editor and NO signs. I'm just looking for some sign...

Read Post 10:46 PM on 22-Oct-2018
 Zat The Alien
depends on your codec also without any codec you would have single images as frames, each image ~ 3mb jpg x264 compresses good, but quality loss .. Ah I think I got it,,,the codec choices are not working, the single images is the only one I can...

Read Post 9:07 PM on 22-Oct-2018
 Ozon
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT USING THE STADIUM MX MODS: I was forced to change the locators for the mods, since the links contained in the old locators were invalid. Please download the new locator on the mod page. Thank you.

Read Post 2:47 PM on 22-Oct-2018
 skyslide
depends on your codec also without any codec you would have single images as frames, each image ~ 3mb jpg x264 compresses good, but quality loss ..

Read Post 1:41 PM on 22-Oct-2018
 Arkive
Submissions are closed! If anyone still needs to update their map, they have 24 hours to do so; new submissions are NOT accepted in this time. It'll still take me a bit to get the voting stuff set up, but I plan to have it ready within the next day o...

Read Post 12:41 PM on 22-Oct-2018
 Zengo

Read Post 9:10 PM on 21-Oct-2018
 Zat The Alien
I don't think the files are that big ? I wonder why it worked last time ? Here is the video that I made back in august, it came out all in one file, one piece.Now if I make the video after just 4 minutes or so of rendering the second file appears....

Read Post 7:33 PM on 21-Oct-2018
 Arkive
ManiaPlanet splits up all videos into 1 GB files, so this is normal. You can use any video editing software to put the pieces together, but as far as I'm aware there is no way to render out a video into a single file if the file is larger than 1 GB i...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem