Search Results
Read Post 1:04 AM on 06-Oct-2018
  eyebo
I'll give BushMonkey a heads up about this post. He's the main one who set up that program, although he actually created it last year. It was only recently approved and added to the rotation, so most of the maps are older.

Read Post 7:50 PM on 05-Oct-2018
 Ozon
Voted :done:

Read Post 7:47 PM on 05-Oct-2018
 skyslide
some buttons are blocked in the builder mode, where you can set the triggers for each clip, deactivate/switch it with the cube icon, small, left. before recording the ghost you should delete everything in the mediatracker, then you can hit the rec...

Read Post 10:58 AM on 05-Oct-2018
 frobishfrobish
Hello, I tried for first time to add GPS for my maps and then follow tutorials. The problems is my mediatracker seems totally bugged: 1st when i try to "save a ghost for mediatracker" my screen get block on the screen of my map. If i push "suppr" i...

Read Post 2:45 AM on 05-Oct-2018
  eyebo
Voted :done:

Read Post 2:41 AM on 04-Oct-2018
 Arkive
Snake brought an edge case to my attention over in the MX Discord, so I thought I'd bring my verdict here and provide some examples. The edge essentially was where an obstacle on the road forces the vehicle to go in the forbidden direction without ch...

Read Post 9:40 PM on 03-Oct-2018
 Kousseau
The next 90MC will take place on Friday, 12th! Prepare your map editors for 20.00 CEST!

Read Post 9:21 PM on 01-Oct-2018
 Evolution78
Hi @ll, i can download or install&play any track without problems! But i have not the possibilitie, to vote for tracks or give comments. What i have to do, when i want to enable this features? :S Greetings null8fuenf10 :cool:

Read Post 8:51 PM on 01-Oct-2018
 Arkive
https://i.imgur.com/MR18qMo.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC) for October 2018, hosted by Arkive! Oh, the horror! In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme. Later, all the entered tracks are rated and a winner is fou...

Read Post 8:50 PM on 01-Oct-2018
 Arkive
https://i.imgur.com/MR18qMo.jpg Please post links to your tracks for MTC October 2018 in this thread. On your track page, you'll see a six-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a button for copying that number to the clipboard. Us...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem