Search Results
Read Post 8:15 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Bucky
I feel weird about publishing some of the things I've done ... nothing has been mastered yet. Sometime tomorrow (it's after 3am local time), I'll send you a pm with some links in it.

Read Post 8:08 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Hans Holo
Can we hear some of your stuff Bucky?

Read Post 8:07 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Bucky
You're right. The bands in question are very different. Queen was imaginative with their stuff, but it was always rigidly structured. The Who jams out more imo. Less structure, more jamming. All of the players in The Who always seemed to be reac...

Read Post 8:04 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Hans Holo
If you like to listen to The Who, you should get Live at Leeds - 25th Anniversary Edition (the one with 14 songs). I love The Who, but I hardly listen to any studio album, because they rock much more on live recordings. I would even argue that ther...

Read Post 8:03 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 diplo
i have to be agree with revilo ! great screen you made here thank you ms who's the next? :p

Read Post 7:54 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 aenima
Mhm, never been too much of a The Who fan (probably because I know too few songs, maybe should get me some then :-P) Anyway I still think Mercury is/was better. Guess it's a matter of taste :-)

Read Post 7:54 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
I'm part Kiwi, part Ninja.

Read Post 7:21 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 ReviiLo
don't rotate the angle! , your editing won't fit then..;) othervise, great one ms (Y) :)

Read Post 6:43 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Kaiaatzl
Another one. This one's older. Get Radioactive http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/3059 Otterhawk Inc. and Fungaland LTD. unite to bring you a racing tournament, designed to promote radioactivity as a healthy lifestyle. A l...

Read Post 6:26 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Typhoon
My name is Typhoon because it sounded cool when i was 13 (im now 19). And it's stuck with me ever since. Yeah, that's pretty shallow. (Y)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem