Search Results
Read Post 7:50 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 SPIDER
yeah i saw that ^^

Read Post 7:40 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Sittingbull
Hi guys, Check out my first track. There's an acrobatic part with heavy boosts, lots of fullspeed parts and an run in a canyon environment. Have Funn, SB Canyon Bulls

Read Post 7:35 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Enai Siaion
Tip to everyone: adding a podium is not enough, there is also actually a podium MT you need to set!

Read Post 7:31 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 SPIDER
i look at my maps to and it flash lalot and then i add a podium and save and the game cand when i recalculate shadow it crash maybe my settings ?

Read Post 7:20 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 SPIDER
your delete script dont work in beta 4 :( edit: i just saw the free look tool and iam a little disipointed in that so i wonder if you can do a script there the cam is free "just when you play a track you can look around with nr 7^2" and slow down...

Read Post 7:19 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 ReviiLo
because nobody will born two times oh my dog was born twice (: wtf xD

Read Post 7:17 PM on 05-Sep-2011
  WRAITH
but that was in TMU/F as well was it...i am for sure it was...

Read Post 7:05 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 GrimR
what's the weird thing? - mx and graphics won't change in any way..so you can easily post your best work so far and update ( posting a new one) somewhen later ;) very well said reviilo (Y)

Read Post 6:58 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 wormi
Along with that you could change "Best of the week" into "Favorites of the week". It would eventually lessen the endless Best of the week discussions and that it's so unfair and a track with 100 awards is not 50 times better than a track with 2 awa...

Read Post 6:57 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 wormi
I miss the :V

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem