Search Results
Read Post 6:23 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Typhoon
I agree with al saying Drift. Drift is somewhere in-between tech and fullspeed without if being speed tech.

Read Post 6:23 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Bucky
Sorry, as good as Queen is, my vote is for Roger Daltrey. The big 'yeah' towards the end of 'Won't get Fooled Again' is one of the most recognizable things in rock and roll

Read Post 6:19 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Typhoon
Would it really make a difference if we changed the wording? Some people would still be wondering why their tracks don't appear on that list, even though they think they're great, and then we'll end up having this discussion again :| +1 I agree....

Read Post 5:31 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Bucky
How many things got fixed between now and then? Even if nothing had been added (which is not true), I can guarantee you that forza is busy working on something for this site ... don't think for a second that he's sitting around twiddling his thumbs...

Read Post 5:18 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Bucky
You should report that on the mania-planet forums, that's where the devs check for user-submitted bugs to fix. Just make sure that it hasn't been reported yet (Y)

Read Post 4:56 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Space
great one imho :)

Read Post 4:55 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Space
Stadium mod 8-|

Read Post 4:53 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Space
same here. didn't find any new features since beta opening anyway.

Read Post 3:26 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 Sinister
problem with update.. when starting new track, save it as unnamed, exit, restart the track name it,exit then when deleting the unnamed track game crashes, it seems that it will crash if you dont compute shadows

Read Post 1:47 AM on 06-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
did anyone notice that we can now create macroblocks with the selection editor! only thing is it crashes the game when you try to save it. :'( hopefully it will be fixed by the release!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem