Search Results
Read Post 10:17 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 .Ornaiim
Thanks a lot guys, i really appreciated those great comments :) damn ornaiim, that last one is just epic! And btw, awesome mod! Do you have a link to download pls`? Yeah it's an awesome mod with such great colours and quality (: Tundra Texture...

Read Post 10:07 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 SkunkY
Ok we've come around to the same points over and over again in this thread. Enough is enough. ^^ Closed.

Read Post 10:07 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
Pretty close! EDIT: Oh damn, your turn. :cool:

Read Post 10:05 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 SkunkY
Haha nice one MrA, but I'm serious. Too many times we've had this discussion and people mainly hang up on that word 'best'. So Forzy, it would just be consequent, you want changes, don't you. ;) Nobody gets hurt when it's FOTW. Why are they c...

Read Post 9:47 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
I have to admit, I'm kinda curious as to why the topic keeps drifting back to awards? Is it because people assume recognition = awards (if it is then this topic has become pointless, as one of my tracks on a server is worth more than an infinite numb...

Read Post 9:41 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 tmjonas
sao paulo. edit: ... and not that you say "pretty close": são paulo :P

Read Post 9:10 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5862/921776.jpg

Read Post 9:04 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 Roa
They're really nice :o, I didn't know this band, gonna check some more of them! 9/10 Let's stay in Japanese motion : Nami Tamaki - Brightdown

Read Post 8:56 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 Roa
Haha, n1 KN :done:

Read Post 8:51 AM on 05-Sep-2011
 Roa
It's indeed you Sriver! Hints were : Let's go fishing! (Sriver) Common name (Sriver) Plural in disorder (Sriver = Rivers) And Sriver is German =) Good guess, your turn man! ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem