Search Results
Read Post 3:23 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 wormi
I'm not fan of such a basic music but the song wasn't bad. It's quite simple music but I like the melody and the overall feeling, would fit really well in some movie. At first I though that the guys as 3:36 is dressed as meat x) 5/10 :silver:...

Read Post 3:21 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Art
Can someone please explain me the thing about the podium block? I didn't understand it at all :/ There is new ending sequence in place of the classic one - to make it work you have to add that podium block. Dunno how does it look yet, but that's a r...

Read Post 3:21 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 .dejavu
Mh rev, i can only quote with what has been already said.. :/ Here's another, but im not satisfated with the foreground. That motion blur on the clouds, has been done ingame, and don't ask me how i did it, because i still don't know .-. http:...

Read Post 3:18 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 .dejavu
Can someone please explain me the thing about the podium block? I didn't understand it at all :/

Read Post 3:16 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 .dejavu
2-4-6 These are really cool man! I like the composition and the editing on all the 3 shots. Editing is great, and i really like that brush touch on the 4th. The last one is pretty glowy and the second one got some good colours!

Read Post 3:15 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Art
Yeah! Let's lose time with validating and computing the shadows once more to put that one damn podum block :-W What was bad in previous ending sequence, that it had to be changed? Or Nadeo is starting to focus too much on graphics experience?

Read Post 3:09 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Makikou
Been testing and its great. Have fun everybody.

Read Post 3:04 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 -jstc
then i can close this sc xDD lol no :P maybe bimse has TM² and is working on a screen <3 bimse quit doing screens

Read Post 3:03 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 wormi
An offroad track.

Read Post 3:03 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
well nimrod what do you think?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem