Search Results
Read Post 9:40 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Bucky
try this: f half diminished -> E 7 (major 3rd, minor 7th) -> Eb 6 (the triad with a C on top) It's funky. Play around with the inner voices and you get some sweet leading tone action. 8-|

Read Post 9:39 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Æ»Flow.qb
wanted this for a screenshot for my own track but I love it the way it is and don't want to disturb it with editing :S http://www.abload.de/img/screenshot018dxi.jpg

Read Post 9:38 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Æ»Flow.qb
http://www.abload.de/img/blesseddutt.jpg edit: like this one more :)

Read Post 9:24 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 .Ornaiim
Those dots aren't bad but they look really weird here. But the screen is awesome anyways. I love that shiny atmosphere (:

Read Post 9:15 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Hans Holo
I'm having the same problem again. Where's the distinction between the styles? Wouldn't it be better to do an official definition of styles? -------------------------------- Example: I want to play a track with much speed and long drifts. What do I...

Read Post 9:03 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 SkunkY
Well fullspeed noslide and fullspeed slide are 2 completly different categories in my book.

Read Post 8:57 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Hans Holo
I (L) them!!! :D

Read Post 8:51 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Tuta
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side So does the rest of the world :P Just saying.. There are countries where the instruments and all this stuff are on the right side =P (in Singapore, for...

Read Post 8:48 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Tuta
Think the main big thing here is that nadeo took the drifting from stadium (as in, being faster in corners then going f1 style) and made it easier to kick the drift in aswell as making it last longer with higher speeds. The main obstacle in stadium f...

Read Post 8:30 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Optimusje
Think the main big thing here is that nadeo took the drifting from stadium (as in, being faster in corners then going f1 style) and made it easier to kick the drift in aswell as making it last longer with higher speeds. The main obstacle in stadium f...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem