Search Results
Read Post 8:18 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side So does the rest of the world :P Just saying.. There are countries where the instruments and all this stuff are on the right side =P (in Singapore, for...

Read Post 8:09 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Nim
thats far from over by KEV Fan

Read Post 8:07 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Tuta
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side So does the rest of the world :P Just saying..

Read Post 8:05 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 ArtHe1st
Video showcase is out!

Read Post 8:02 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Fits the Cayon envo well, though it would completely exclude Fullspeed, which might upset some users. Sounds cool to me though :-) You can drift fs, no problem :P Im sure it can be done :) Not the normal kind of super understeer FS that is popular t...

Read Post 7:57 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Expack2
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side so perhaps you could switch seats. Did you not realize that he was aiming for the passenger seat? =P Actually, I agree with him. This is why I've created a...

Read Post 7:43 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I don't think you need mini/LOL; it can be just LOL. minis can be tech, fs, speedslide, or even rpg. The length on the track page tells you that it's a mini.

Read Post 7:19 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Space
for like 0.01% of tracks create a separate style? no, thanks.

Read Post 7:18 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 GR.
Top-down = bird view cam :) I know, its an underrated genre but it exists. ;) Example

Read Post 7:06 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Space
top-down? wtf?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem