Search Results
Read Post 12:26 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Keras
Hi there, I will be displaying my new tracks here. Most of them will be a bit more challenging than the average track(I think). Tracks without any challenge get boring fast imo but of course I always try to keep the flow and not build any unfair par...

Read Post 12:18 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Golo
heh, fun and catching but no musical excellence imo 6/10 Slowest Runner - This is water

Read Post 12:07 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Ye, same prob :/ Would be awesome to have again the tmx/mx signs! Go make some then, or import the old TMX ones into TM2.

Read Post 12:02 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 reknaw
Updated, renamed, and reformatted. rek.

Read Post 11:52 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
My two cents. If you view your success by the number of awards you get, you are just setting yourselves up for failure. Who cares if you don't get 20+ awards. I'd rather have a couple of really awesome awards. Quality over quantity, any day. Yo...

Read Post 11:44 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
Triple fail. Need a hint? yeah. :)

Read Post 11:15 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Ye, same prob :/ Would be awesome to have again the tmx/mx signs!

Read Post 11:15 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Naichiku
Well. tm2 lacks of signs. has anyone started to make some custom signs ? and what is the resolution for the signs in tm2? I might try something, but i'm not very good with this kinda stuff.

Read Post 10:44 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
I think tech and speedtech are closer together in this game than speedtech and speedslide. Tech is, for me at least, using the brake button a lot, not braking for a long time. Therefore I think styles with 'tech' in it should involve lots of braking...

Read Post 10:36 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Space
they're not styles, but types. and not possible to build such maps atm.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem