Search Results
Read Post 9:32 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Well i didn't tried, but damn, with such a good ingame-tool i don't want to use fraps because of that stupid problem :(

Read Post 9:30 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 .Ornaiim
Indeed, the first one is really nice with such great colours and angle. The second got also a splandid angle but the sun shine is damn crappy.

Read Post 9:28 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 .Ornaiim
What about fraps shooting ?

Read Post 9:06 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Hans Holo
I just like to remind you of an old topic that shows what problems might occur: The definition of Fullspeed ("Fullspeed" was just an example.) :$

Read Post 8:38 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
As much as I agree with you skunky, I think 'Speed Slide' just flows better off the fingers, you know? :P

Read Post 8:37 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Haha KIWI, I think nobody was really serious. I guess what they wanted to say was that they suddenly enjoy other styles of which they never thought they would. ^^

Read Post 8:34 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
We do need speed drift in the list. You can even choose it in the editor and it makes sense. Because tech tracks need drifts as well, and speed drift tracks need braking a lot of times so they should definitly be seperated from the normal fullspeed...

Read Post 8:03 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
In the mean time, can we add some kind of organization to this? fallout, can you edit a list of open positions and such into the first post? -edit- I'm actually going to be pretty busy in the coming days. Someone else can go second.

Read Post 7:39 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 xis
I see an icon of MX on maniapark. will use this ^^

Read Post 7:38 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
:P Someone can take my turn :)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem