Search Results
Read Post 6:58 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 GR.
For me there have always only been two main styles: Tech and Full Speed. And sub genres from there. Any track with brake = Tech Any track without brake = Full Speed Tech subgenres for Canyon: -Normal -Speedtech -RPG/Trial -Mini/LOL -Top-D...

Read Post 6:57 PM on 31-Aug-2011
  2 AZ ZyGoTo
If you like a drift, come on Drift circus http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2003 DRIFT, DRIFT , DRIFT....

Read Post 6:51 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
will do http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9914/abcdn.png Pardon my ghost. :P

Read Post 6:36 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 fallout
Edited first post. This forum needs more posts per page not less.

Read Post 5:14 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
still to be fixed for IE

Read Post 5:12 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Space
@jet: yep @eie: I know that they're different, but is it so necessary to be able to choose between them? I mean, you'll write it in trackname anyway...

Read Post 4:53 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side so perhaps you could switch seats. Did you not realize that he was aiming for the passenger seat? =P

Read Post 4:52 PM on 31-Aug-2011
Just do your thanks-list in the Author Comment for now :)

Read Post 4:50 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
I think tech and speedtech are closer together in this game than speedtech and speedslide. Tech is, for me at least, using the brake button a lot, not braking for a long time. Therefore I think styles with 'tech' in it should involve lots of braking...

Read Post 4:50 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
Keep in mind that this is still a beta, and not everything that's going to be in the final release version is ready right now. I remember custom blocks being noted as a possibility early on. It's possible that they're waiting for the release, or ev...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem