Search Results
Read Post 11:57 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Space
dislike the text and bars (both are ok tho), but atmosphere, blur/sharpness and colors are beautiful (l)

Read Post 11:57 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 cephid
Seems like not much people are interested in this topic. I'm not that good at writing such review but I give it a try now anyways: Flow: Although there is only 1 real jump the flow is quite nice. I think to the "flow" you have also to add the sli...

Read Post 11:50 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Virus
But the more you would pay, the more things would be done for your track to be noticed (better place on the homepage, a longer stay on the homepage, etc). This way people who really do want to get noticed would have their chance to put their tracks i...

Read Post 11:47 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Virus
Yeah nice one Ornaiim ! Nice colors, looks like a post card (L)

Read Post 11:34 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Metal_Snake
Wow, really a bunch of great screens here (Y) I particularly enjoy yours Ornaim, sweet colors and blur ! http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5592/screenshot04tmx.jpg >>wallpaper<<

Read Post 11:27 AM on 29-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
cool i played these both online nice builds :)

Read Post 11:25 AM on 29-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
Happy Birthday Patriot 3827

Read Post 10:42 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
So I took a look at your maps Windows31 to get an idea if your complaints are justified. To say it brief and short: Your first map is undrivable - your latest map has got good even some great parts. It's kind of hard to tell your map is undrivabl...

Read Post 10:41 AM on 29-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
hello tm2 fans ok not sure if this can be done, or not ! i have audacity and some other programmes, was thinking can you add another music track to the same one example 1 track is 1min 2 track is 2min long " i have a RPG project build/track...

Read Post 10:40 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
A lot of racing games have boost starts that require skill to pull off. I don't see the problem. You're skilled -> you get a boost -> you go faster.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem