Search Results
Read Post 11:25 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
cool one, hitch ;) (Y)

Read Post 11:09 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Sure Ville, but as track builder I want freedom. :P This whole game is not about reality and not seeing anything at a tunnel exit isn't really realistic either. ^^ I also find it a bit too extreme. It looks nice but is distracting. I'd prefer it...

Read Post 11:08 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 Naichiku
Sry for bad quality... http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1386/jengas.jpg wallpaper

Read Post 11:03 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Just to increase the quality of tracks... Here comes the same old question.. what is quality and why would everybody have to upload quality tracks only. And who are the ones to judge about quality? I know people who are sick of quality tracks and...

Read Post 10:49 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Yea I also enjoy drifting around here more than the straight forward fullspeed tracks. Probably because fullspeed noslide tracks are not much of a challenge other than finding the right moment to pull the steering wheel. Speed drifting rox! :D

Read Post 10:44 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
agree with space. And it's so cool you added mods to the site. Now we have both TM-Mod and Carpark into one site :cool:

Read Post 10:40 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 Space
looks awesome :o

Read Post 10:38 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 -Lr-SadHik
http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/mp/mp_ban-500x100.png Maniapark opens to follow the launch of Maniaplanet and TM² Canyon open beta ! The website doesn't offer all its functionalities yet and will evolve in the coming weeks to share the differ...

Read Post 10:10 PM on 28-Aug-2011
 Jet777
ah. Maybe i misunderstood you, then ;) Something like a tracks-uploaded-per-day limit (one or two) would help, because people who upload several tracks at a time are almost never putting a lot of effort in. That is something I wouldn't mind (L) H...

Read Post 9:52 PM on 28-Aug-2011
There's an option in the MT to force carlights on. I just wish people will learn to use it at dark places. Also, I think that the level of shadows depends on the quality the author chose. If the author computed shadows on "high", you will see high...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem