Search Results
Read Post 6:24 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 der-bozz
In the mediatracker, press the BMP button. It will give you nice options for taking your screenshot and then it renders the screen in awesome quality! These screenshots get saved to the normal maniaplanet folder. No, I tested the two buttons, bu...

Read Post 6:22 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
pascow? xD

Read Post 6:13 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Space
finally^^ he smells pretty bad xD

Read Post 6:12 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Space
oops^^

Read Post 6:11 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
I have the same issue with my PC getting hot on any settings, the fan is often running as fast as it will go. I tried it on a different PC which has a 2.3 ghz quad-core (compared to the 2.2ghz dual-core in my PC) and the game ran at nearly the sam...

Read Post 6:00 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 PangoLynne
The first bands I started calling my favourites were bands like Franz Ferdinand, Modest Mouse and Muse, I still listen to those bands often but I mostly listen to older artists like The Beatles, David Bowie and Electric Light Orchestra but mainly pro...

Read Post 5:55 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)
Finally, my game works as it's supposed to! :D Big thanks to killaprodtm for helping me. (Y)

Read Post 5:42 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Roa
On TMN/UF I wasn't really friendly with this type of track, but on Canyon I can only agree with you Tuta, it's so damn amazing idd! (Y)

Read Post 5:40 PM on 27-Aug-2011

Read Post 5:36 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Nex'
Hey everybody, Some of U know me from TM nations :) now i start building here :) Greetz xxNexus09 Or known as Nex'

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem