Search Results
Read Post 8:06 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Alfman
Hi everyone ;)

Read Post 8:02 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Art
When browsing my music collection, you'll start from metalcore (Atreyu) and indrusitial metal (Static-X), then you'll see some punk (Rise Against, Zebrahead), then some alternative rock (Saosin, Madina Lake) and metal (Pulse Ultra). After those bands...

Read Post 7:52 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Jet777
This one is speed tech. Built for drifting. :cool: 1910

Read Post 7:50 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 FrostyFreeze
Yeh, but only due to the fact that u are fast all the time...if i think of some esl-like tech-track with brutal corners and stuff....quite unimaginable to me so far...would ultimately kill the flow since u had to break a drift way too early for the n...

Read Post 7:45 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Tuta
do you press OK in the settings window and then any key to save the screen? maybe he can't find the 'any' key 8-| Sorry, couldn't resist :$ Will make a new wallpaper soon

Read Post 7:40 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
second track, have fun (: Tomorrow's Industry

Read Post 7:40 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 GrimR
Hey y'all :P 'Tis so good to be here :D

Read Post 7:35 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Nim
looks really cool and useful, indeed :) but no blockmixing now, the game just started, till now there should be no mixing

Read Post 7:10 PM on 27-Aug-2011
I really like tech as well though. Or well.. the difference between tech and speedtech isn't too obvious in Canyon actually.

Read Post 7:08 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
Indeed, speedtech is way better than FS or pure tech. Will be my new style, as for almost everyone I guess. :cool:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem