Search Results
Read Post 1:57 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I have a few things to say about music. I am a listener in earnest. (Who else has listened to entire symphonies just for kicks?) When I listen to enjoy music, I enjoy progressive things. switching meters, chromatic progressions, and interesting i...

Read Post 1:39 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Thanks Tuta for reminding me of Guns N Roses

Read Post 1:39 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Thanks Tuta for reminding me of Guns N Roses

Read Post 1:35 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Bucky
You want the update details option. Updating the track is for updating the .gbx file, while the details is what you see on the track page.

Read Post 1:34 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Bucky
then let me say that FS is getting a lot of attention, and there will always be an audience for the hardcore tech maps. I've also seen the occasional RPG :P

Read Post 1:27 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 strot
strot's maps : sitor. ortisis park. lipis valli. gilgovah. vok. alvaris. vater ligi. valli nilli. ixtor creek. oxatlok yard. uxir. xilosophi. axis lipis. (multilap) oxalivo. axavag. oxaro via. (multilap) texcovah ligi. Aston Cre...

Read Post 1:25 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Sinister
i forgot o-0...i have a quick question, i have my new tack set as beginner, i went to some servers trying to promote the track. now i see i made a mistake, most of them couldnt do it, it should be intermediate, now if i update it will the track be go...

Read Post 1:23 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 ohei2
They will definitely work, but it might be that they need to have their shadows recomputed. If that happens, you don't need to load every single track into the editor. You can batch process all your local tracks from a command line window: Mani...

Read Post 1:20 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 GrimR
tnx for giving me the credit man (Y) but Rewiind is the guy who came up with that idea :cool: I found the topic just a few mins ago on TMNFX :) http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=threadshow&id=2530318&postid=2530319#auto

Read Post 12:59 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
i have tmn tmu and now this tm2c i know that it was autosave in all those version so i dont see the reason to disable it in canyon and i hope its not (BRB) i really miss that in the beta to see my best replays after i played 1 - 2 hour online /...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem