Read Post 7:59 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 smok3y
Ok guys I figured it out, this sure was tough 8-|

Read Post 7:56 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Good morning Mandark! I might take a look

Read Post 7:55 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 PangoLynne
here's a few that I think are needed, some more important than others and several have already been suggested but it doesn't matterhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/5227102/Block%20Suggestions.jpg

Read Post 7:50 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Hi to everyone who I know already and BIG hi to all new members! Welcome to Mania-Exchange!

Read Post 7:45 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 SANMAN
Glad to join you guys here, HELLO!

Read Post 7:20 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
Hey guys! So here is the first Screen Compo ever on MX 8-| The only thing it's required on the screen is that the trackname (Jenga) is appeared on screen, and i would like it focused on the big tower. So here is what you can win: 1st Place...

Read Post 7:13 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
maniapark is going to open soon ... ;) Yeah but it's not open yet so posting a link to it here won't be that much of help

Read Post 6:53 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 boitaroulettes
maniapark is going to open soon ... ;)

Read Post 6:03 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 metoxys
Why hasn't anyone mentioned this yet? Don't add any ghosts because the reduce the frame rate. A lot. At least for me. On almost max settings. Also such ghosts aren't disable...able (disableable) so they are a pain in the butt

Read Post 5:50 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 smok3y
Damn, I have tried everything possible but I can't seem to import a replay at all. Tried saving it as Clip.Gbx, doesn't work. Saved a Media Tracker Ghost, doesn't work, bla bla bla. Now can someone please go step by step as to what needs to be done h...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem