Search Results
Read Post 9:25 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 zootie
Spider... I am either drunk or not taken my regularpills..I have no clue what you actually meant. But, yes my last suggestion is .. for track submissions ... 1) once you link your tm2 account name (track author) you get credited with 3 uploads...

Read Post 8:45 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Nim
my favorite bands: Die Ärzte very experimental and sometimes really nonsense punk rock from Germany Between the Buried and Me very heave metal with crazy breaks and very complex song structures Billy Talent pretty classic band, really awesome al...

Read Post 8:37 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Tuta
It is very generic pop-punk music to me :P Not bad but not particulary good.. 6/10 Wire - Outdoor Miner :)

Read Post 8:23 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 krial057
Yes, I agree. But for some details (like remove pillars from arenablocks) rixmixing would be very nice ;)

Read Post 8:06 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Alfman
Hi everyone ;)

Read Post 8:02 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Art
When browsing my music collection, you'll start from metalcore (Atreyu) and indrusitial metal (Static-X), then you'll see some punk (Rise Against, Zebrahead), then some alternative rock (Saosin, Madina Lake) and metal (Pulse Ultra). After those bands...

Read Post 7:52 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Jet777
This one is speed tech. Built for drifting. :cool: 1910

Read Post 7:50 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 FrostyFreeze
Yeh, but only due to the fact that u are fast all the time...if i think of some esl-like tech-track with brutal corners and stuff....quite unimaginable to me so far...would ultimately kill the flow since u had to break a drift way too early for the n...

Read Post 7:45 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Tuta
do you press OK in the settings window and then any key to save the screen? maybe he can't find the 'any' key 8-| Sorry, couldn't resist :$ Will make a new wallpaper soon

Read Post 7:40 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
second track, have fun (: Tomorrow's Industry

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem