Search Results
Read Post 12:52 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
cool :cool: is my box script finished :$

Read Post 12:49 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 SPIDER
haha :$ sorry i try to explain a difffrent way and i agree it was a little blur in that sentence =P one random track picks at 12 a clock every day and will be showcased 24 hour for a small competition where you can win karma price pool for the...

Read Post 12:29 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 GOGOT
hey guys, here my first track, enjoy (Y) Regza: 1753

Read Post 12:28 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Tuta
I hate these threads since noone ever likes the music I like xD Anyway, some of my favourites are The Clash Wire Iron Maiden Guns N Roses Gluecifer Social Distortion Dropkick Murphys Stiff Little Fingers Joe Satriani Billy Talent Flogging Molly A...

Read Post 12:20 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Kobe?

Read Post 12:15 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
Frozen?

Read Post 12:14 AM on 28-Aug-2011
I could as well put up some bands. In no specific order. Mats/Morgan Band - It's amazing. Fusion jazz, and you can't find something like this anywhere else. It's just mindblowing stuff, though it's really complex and even avant-gardeish at times,...

Read Post 12:08 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Tuta
too bad that the real fs and tech is gone because of that...I kind of agree.. Hope this topic doesnt spin in the direction it already seems to be spinning in ( :S ) and people start building only speedtech :/

Read Post 12:01 AM on 28-Aug-2011
 Patriot
Hi In TMU you could insert animated signs that the ending had .bik. In TM² do not work. Which ending should have animated pictures here ?

Read Post 11:44 PM on 27-Aug-2011
 Alex-72
It's pretty good but I don't ever go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! while listening 8/10 And now for something completely different... (hardcore fans of deathcore may not like this next one) It's very long and has lot's of long r...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem