Search Results
Read Post 6:22 PM on 30-May-2017
  eyebo
The need to validate is actually a bug right now. You shouldn't even have to validate. And in fact revalidating will mess with the UID of the map, so it's not advised. I'm not sure if the batch converter will work with TMNF maps, but that's...

Read Post 6:03 PM on 30-May-2017
 poisonwasp
I know I'm very very very late with this reply but it seems you can open the map in Map Editor. Then all you need to do is Validate it and it works fine!

Read Post 4:42 PM on 30-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thx guys, but I do not see an intro even when starting a map from the desktop or when playing on servers. I'm not sure if it's worth the time trying to solve this, while bugfixes are (hopefully) on their way.(?) Or maybe I've simply made a mista...

Read Post 4:13 PM on 30-May-2017
  eyebo
Intros also work when you download a gbx map file and double click it in explorer to load it. They still don't work using in-game Local Play -> Single Map. :S It's been reported before, but if it's important to you, go add your voice on the MP fo...

Read Post 4:06 PM on 30-May-2017
 Racho
Intros exist when you play the track online. They also exist if you play the track via Install&Play from MX. (At least the last time I checked)

Read Post 3:37 PM on 30-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Any news on this topic? I would like to release a track. I still see no intro when starting a track. How can I know the intro will be working? Do intros still exist? Am I doing something wrong? :S ---------------------------- Edit: I've just r...

Read Post 5:22 PM on 29-May-2017
 Racho
New Duo with chuckie 121498 and my first real Lagoon track 121527 I'm building too many tracks,,, I know... Scary thing is, I still got 3 more unreleased tracks I've build in MP3...

Read Post 4:10 PM on 29-May-2017
  eyebo
It would be nice to have the ability for admins to edit the "Friends of MX" list on: https://tm.mania-exchange.com/user/team Either the UI, or some SQL magic.

Read Post 2:53 PM on 29-May-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Looks like I can judge a map without even finishing it.

Read Post 2:36 PM on 29-May-2017
  eyebo
Do you make TrackMania videos? PM me and I'll add you to the list. "Mostly TrackMania Content" Channels YouTube - YouTube - 462 YouTube - 462 YouTube - 13933 YouTube - 15340 YouTube - 10561 YouTube - 321 YouTube - 3605 (2nd YT account)...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem