Search Results
Read Post 8:11 PM on 22-May-2017
 Ozon
All you need actually is Windows Movie Maker (or Sony Vegas / Adobe Premiere trial will do a better job) and Photoshop/GIMP for the overlays. (Y)

Read Post 7:42 PM on 22-May-2017
 FT»lolig
seems nice:) wanna make one but only if I find the time to do so If you have made a video once before, I can guarantee you that it will take you less than 2-3 hours of actual work to do. Also depends on how quick your hardware is and if you have...

Read Post 3:55 PM on 22-May-2017
  pjw
Hope that helps :build: (Y) It does--thanks! Point deduction is totally fair--I should have read more closely or double-checked sooner.

Read Post 11:17 AM on 22-May-2017
 Ozon
now that mp4 has free wheeling tiles for all environments, I think it would be cool to have a theme where the driver starts immediately into a free wheel, and it lasts for the duration of the entire track. That's a pretty good idea! Similar MTC's...

Read Post 10:41 AM on 22-May-2017
 Ozon
Max. Author Time: 120 seconds. Was that max time edited into your post later, or did I just miss it when I read the post three weeks ago? :$ Is that a hard limit? My track is...kind of different. You can basically drive four checkpoints in ne...

Read Post 8:15 AM on 22-May-2017
 kotatsubug
now that mp4 has free wheeling tiles for all environments, I think it would be cool to have a theme where the driver starts immediately into a free wheel, and it lasts for the duration of the entire track.

Read Post 5:25 AM on 22-May-2017
  eyebo
Individual authors should check their own maps, of course. I'm sure you understand that it's nearly impossible for MX staff to play through the 98000+ tracks on TM.MX before updating them. Even if we tried, it would take years to accomplish. I...

Read Post 5:19 AM on 22-May-2017
 Mortex -745-
People, please try to finish the maps at least once before uploading, I already found several maps not properly finishable anymore. :-W

Read Post 2:57 AM on 22-May-2017
  pjw
Max. Author Time: 120 seconds. Was that max time edited into your post later, or did I just miss it when I read the post three weeks ago? :$ Is that a hard limit? My track is...kind of different. You can basically drive four checkpoints in ne...

Read Post 6:28 PM on 21-May-2017
 Ozon
seems nice:) wanna make one but only if I find the time to do so If you have made a video once before, I can guarantee you that it will take you less than 2-3 hours of actual work to do. Also depends on how quick your hardware is and if you have...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem