Search Results
Read Post 4:10 PM on 17-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Finally, I've solved the problem with my Fracture track. The shadows I recompute without opening the track in the editor (using CMD) The wrong name was corrected by the hexaiditor (Neo) UID not changed, Update successful :D

Read Post 1:33 PM on 17-May-2017
 RageOVolant
Hi guys, This is my first post on MX 8-| Another reason to use CPs is to prevent cuts. In offroad maps, yeah that's what I do most of the time, I always use them in order to achieve this. I always​ do maps to be played online too. So I us...

Read Post 9:25 AM on 17-May-2017
 OLDA_X
I would not like to look for errors only . I have been fully active in trackmania since 2005 , but this is the first version of the game where the vibration of the gamepad works without problems (Y) keep it up :D

Read Post 7:12 AM on 17-May-2017
 OLDA_X
I might be able to modify the name of your track without changing the UID in the file - will try that later :) Thank you, I would be grateful :D

Read Post 6:34 AM on 17-May-2017
 Solux
I might be able to modify the name of your track without changing the UID in the file - will try that later :)

Read Post 6:08 AM on 17-May-2017
 OLDA_X
I'm pretty sure that renaming a map should retain the UID of it. :) Unfortunately, UID maps are always changed. I tried to swap these labels, ($ffo $i $s $o) to ($o $ffo $i $s) I tested deleted the "$" labels totally , but the UID of map alw...

Read Post 2:29 AM on 17-May-2017
 TM Tube
I Always Love The Lagoon Environment, i Played Trackmania Turbo Too And I Created A Lagoon Track on The Game,

Read Post 12:27 AM on 17-May-2017
 Voyager006
Yes you're probably right. There are some characters probably badly understood. the real name of track contains the characters: ($ffo) collors ($i) italic ($s) shadows ($o) bold $ffo$i$s$ oFracture Ill test some changes as you say ;) The o...

Read Post 12:18 AM on 17-May-2017
 Linkin|Alex
Red (and anyone else interested in what's currently happening with the RPG titlepack) you should check out the RPG/Trial Discord channel: https://discord.gg/f87KCft

Read Post 11:12 PM on 16-May-2017
 Red Virus
The RPG Titlepack is still a mess with the MP4 update. I have put a lot of time and work into building my tracks for the RPG community as have many others and now I think we have hit the end of the road. Can anyone, who is working on a fix, give us l...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem