Search Results
Read Post 8:57 PM on 15-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Is the "Install & Play" function not working for anyone else? I get a manialink does not exist error. I tested Install & Play several times because I have instaled also TMUF and Install & Play would help me a lot, but not working. My os: Windows 1...

Read Post 8:42 PM on 15-May-2017
 TM Tube
You Can Play This Map! ;) 119869

Read Post 7:54 PM on 15-May-2017
 FillInTheBlank
Is the "Install & Play" function not working for anyone else? I get a manialink does not exist error.

Read Post 4:13 PM on 15-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Not, There is no real "space" gap. I just wanted to highlight it. The track is completely strange, Because it does not ask for a recalculation of shadows in the editor. I can recomputed the shadows using the script only ... 8-| And If I chan...

Read Post 3:49 PM on 15-May-2017
 Solux
If there is really a space in '$ o' that is probably the cause of your problem, as it should be '$o'. Maybe try changing that.

Read Post 3:45 PM on 15-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Yes you're probably right. There are some characters probably badly understood. the real name of track contains the characters: ($ffo) collors ($i) italic ($s) shadows ($o) bold $ffo$i$s$ oFracture Ill test some changes as you say ;)

Read Post 3:25 PM on 15-May-2017
 Solux
I have seen those small '0's appear all over the place - both in mapnames and playernames. I think that those are some kind of control characters which were inserted in some places by the game in MP3 and are now interpreted differently. I would sug...

Read Post 1:17 PM on 15-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Hello guys I have a question about computing the shadows because I found a small problem. After updating to tm4, my track named Fracture renamed itself to oFracture . http://olda-x-tm.com/tm/temp/forums/ofracture.jpg I found the problem when I...

Read Post 8:56 AM on 15-May-2017
 AR »DrHugs.
idc about any change, i won't even bother converting maps, no big deal. But , WHY THE UGLY STADIUM BOOSTS... i swear to god, it irritates me sooo deeply. I couldn't do them uglier if i wanted... It looks like a very poorly made mod. Let's hope when I...

Read Post 9:26 PM on 14-May-2017
 juvo
120387 Play this map and be eligible to win planets! Send your replays here on ManiaExchange! Feel like playing? You have until the 22nd of May! I'll contact you through a PM on ManiaExchange (or through other methods if I know them) if you've w...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem