Search Results
Read Post 12:23 PM on 19-May-2017
 OLDA_X
Hello Hans! I tested now to drive your PF track in the original version and then with recomputed a shadows. Your track can no longer be ride. I think this is not due to the new calculation of shadows , but here's comms a new physics . Mp4 update i...

Read Post 10:14 AM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thank you Voyager! (Y) I've already updated my tracks to MP4 and they do not show the intro when starting the track in a local game. I also do not see an intro before making a validation-run in the editor (and no outro as well).

Read Post 10:08 AM on 19-May-2017
 Voyager006
1. Hopefully, but that's up to the developers of the game. :P 2. To get a map made in MP3 to be playable in MP4, it needs to have its lightmaps recalculated. Unless you modify the blocks themselves or alter the in-game MT sequence, you shouldn't n...

Read Post 9:48 AM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thanks Solux! (Y) I guess I just leave the replays how they are. If anyone knows a quick fix, that doesn't require to check every block in MT; please post. :$

Read Post 9:46 AM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thanks for your answers Solux and Voyager! But I'm a bit confused now: - Will it get fixed? - Do we have to validate old maps again (and how to do that)? :S

Read Post 9:33 AM on 19-May-2017
 Voyager006
The intro is being shown when you validate a map now (Y)

Read Post 8:55 AM on 19-May-2017
 Solux
Some MT things, especially the 'Camera Path' are a bit buggy in "old", converted maps. I don't think that those things will be fixed. You'll also notice some things - especially text - being offset a bit for some reason.

Read Post 8:53 AM on 19-May-2017
 Solux
There are still quite a few bugs concerning the ingame HUD and the intro (at least when I last checked), which includes but is not limited to no HUD being shown during validation and testing, the old MP3 HUD being shown in various places and intros n...

Read Post 8:31 AM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Hello everybody, I don't see any intro when starting a track. The "Skip rolling demo"-box in the advanced settings is unchecked. (Does rolling demo mean intro?) Thanks for your help Hans :D

Read Post 8:22 AM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Hi, at some point the replay-cam loses track of the car (on my tracks). Is there a known issue/fix with replays in MP4? (I've built the tracks before blocks in the Media-Tracker got smaller. So this might have to to with an old update.) Thx...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem