Search Results
Read Post 4:48 PM on 21-May-2017
 FT»lolig
seems nice:) wanna make one but only if I find the time to do so

Read Post 7:50 AM on 21-May-2017
 OLDA_X
After today's update, editor invalidates every map open in it. :@ Yes it is true. After this update, each map appears as non validated. This makes impossible to update a track using the editor. I've updated my tracks primary with a command l...

Read Post 4:34 AM on 21-May-2017
 speedevolution
PoweR

Read Post 1:53 PM on 20-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Thx for responding to my stream of consciousness, eyebo. ...everything you say sounds all right to me. ;)

Read Post 11:14 AM on 20-May-2017
  eyebo
May 20, 2017 - 11:30 CEST KO9 Canyon Time Attack :gold: Marius89 :silver: Racho :bronze: BushMonkey May 20, 2017 - 21:30 CEST KO9 Canyon Time Attack :gold: Lars :silver: Marius89 :bronze: Voyager006

Read Post 6:08 AM on 20-May-2017
  eyebo
Please do not update this track: https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/21831/imperium Some PF-bulldozing has to be done first. :@ I've added you to the list of authors whose maps we won't update. Looks like all your maps are up to date anyway, exce...

Read Post 4:55 PM on 19-May-2017
 OLDA_X
I've found several bugs in the mediatracker, In the outro some switches disappeared and the camera does not follows my car. Some cameras errs . There is no description for own music , A question marks are displayed only. I'm very sorry that intro is...

Read Post 2:43 PM on 19-May-2017
 Racho
Might be useful to post this here on the topic of rebuilding MP3 tracks. In Stadium, the white connective poles/bars thingys now at 8-4-x can be problematic if they were part of the scenery below or mixed into platform blocks. Previously the top o...

Read Post 1:16 PM on 19-May-2017
  Mekh
Beta is out... and what do w e know so far? 3 MP4 updates today.. i agree with you lolig. I can do it anymore because it beta is out. https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/360/1.0

Read Post 1:07 PM on 19-May-2017
 Hans Holo
Hi Olda_X! Seems like we have to rebuild some stuff. I'm already working on my only PF-Part (Imperium). I'll leave Tickle The Chicken untouched, because the raceline is still working fine (like on most of my tracks). Too bad, that all pure PF-track...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem